First rule out transactions you don’t recognise by checking:
- Was the purchase made by any other cardholder authorised to operate on the account?
- Could the business be trading under a different name? Check this by looking at a specific transaction in more detail and Google search the name you see listed.
- Was the transaction made in a foreign currency and converted into Australian?
- Is the transaction a regular membership, subscription fee or app download?
If you check all the above and believe the charge is fraudulent please fill out our disputed transaction form here.
For extra control and security over your account you can put a temporary block on your card under the security section in the app.
We do our best to help with most enquiries but only the business who has charged you can resolve:
- Refunds or exchanges if you change your mind
- Membership or monthly subscription enquiries
- Issues with software you’ve downloaded
Please note any pending transactions will need to be fully processed before we can help you raise a dispute. It generally takes 3 to 5 business days to process a transaction, although it can take 10 business days or longer.